Let’s dive straight in!
- I am a Malaysian. I live in Malaysia as well.
- My mother is from India.
- I eat Oat Krunch cookies everyday.
- I spend a good few hours researching about MAC every single day.
- The country I’ve traveled to the most is UK.
- The country I’ve found most interesting is Sri Lanka.
- My dog follows me everywhere, even to the toilet (and then it waits outside).
- I have a younger brother.
- I cook Briyani and curries.
- I love baking and I make my own soap bars too.
- I built my own closet. (Yes, the whole entire works from sawing and painting the wood to drilling and fixing wall plugs).
- If I have to stay somewhere, the first thing I check is the toilet. (5 star only please, which makes it hard for me to go on frequent unplanned trips).
- The reason I love MAC = I find that their makeup is always, ALWAYS reliable and matches the description of what they claim it to be.
- I don’t know how to drape a saree, and I am not proud of it.
- I can read and write Tamil but people hardly believe me when I say that because I mostly speak English.
- I studied in an all-girls schools all the way.
- My favourite skincare brand is UMA because their products work amazing and are completely natural and organic. I can proudly say that I have very good, clear skin that looks great without makeup. I wrote a post about it some time back , you can find it HERE.
- None of my blog content is sponsored.
- The state that I live in does not have a MAC store. There is a Sephora, but I never ever shop there. Over-priced with extremely unfriendly employees (Hello, Sephora AEON Klebang). I can only speak from my experience with that particular store, the others might be fine, I don’t know.
- I used to wear braces and I loved it.
Thank you for continuously supporting my blog and showing me love!! Xx
Follow me on Instagram: